Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BOHO CHIC

Do you like BOHO style? i do!

 
photographer me

New  Collection Spring/Summer 2011  of Alberta Ferretti. I love it!


Boho clothing style ranges from earth tones, such as brown, green, white, cream, gray ,any tone or shade.  In boho style, as well as simplicity in form.  Flowy clothing, skirts, sandals, and clothing often noted as “hippie” is typical Bohemian. But if you love boho style, you will know that boho style means comfortable clothing.



photography by me, models my niece and her friend

5 comments:

  1. Loving these photos. I love to dress in Boho chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Caroline i think a lot o girls loves boho style and they even not realize that :) i am very happy you like my shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos!!! what kind of camera you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @manusa Olympus e-510 and lenses also that company

    ReplyDelete