Monday, March 14, 2011

flavors of NYC part 2

I miss food shopping at that city. Whole Food's stores were one of my fave place :) usually in one at Union Square or at Columbus Circle near Central Park where i really like eat my lunch.

(photo by Susan)



 
 One of the best sushi i have ever eat i bought in market.


My fave with tuna cucumber and avocado :) mm... so tasty! The other thing i just love in NY are fruits. Fresh fruits very mellow and very sweet... here in Poland we don't have such a good one. Pineapple, papaya, melon they are much better there then here. 


Other thing are desserts :) lol... so many kinds and very very good in a bigger or smaller pieces.



Such a shame that in Europe we don't have Whole Foods stores, wouldn't you like to go for a shopping in such a wonderful store, huh?


5 comments:

  1. I'd love to go there.:) też lubię sushi/maki z avokado ogórkiem i tuńczykiem:))
    pozdrowienia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ dotblogg Oj tak maki bardzo bardzo lubie :) and i woudl love to back there :)
    @LM photografic Place is really fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are amazing! I love NYC so much!

    ReplyDelete